REEI MA/MPA – 60 CREDIT HOURS
Required Courses (6 credits)
- REEI R600 Proseminar in REEI Area Studies (3 cr)
- REEI R601 Interdisciplinary Colloquium in REEI (3 cr)
Area Studies (18 credits)
- 4 courses (3 credits each) from area studies offering, one each from:
- 2 courses in the area of concentration (3 cr each): Public and Environmental Affairs
- M.A. Essay and examination
- 36 credit hours of graduate courses
- (See the School of Public and Environmental Affairs Bulletin for more information).
- Courses must be passed with a minimum of a B average and must be area-related. Essay committee should consist of REEI and SPEA professors.
- At least 21 credit hours must be taken in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Courses should be selected in consultation with the REEI Academic Advisor.