Skip to main content
Indiana University Bloomington

Undergraduate Course Permissions

If an English course requires authorization from the department, please use the form below to request permission to enroll in this course.

* Please note required fields.

For students requesting authorization for W131 Multi-Lingual:

If you are uncertain whether you should select ENG W131 or ENG W131ML, please consult the directed self-placement guide. >>

Please note: if you are required to complete SLST T101 Academic Literacies Level 3, you must successfully complete it in the semester prior to ENG W131ML; otherwise, your registration in ENG W131ML will be administratively cancelled.

Click submit to send your permission request to an English Department representative. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.